A Week To Remember...

Hello everyone again!

I hope that this week was super amazing like it was for me!  Luckily for me, it's hasn't been that cold here, just between 0 and 8 degrees Celsius so not too bad and we haven't had any snow yet so that's a blessing as well.  But just like last year when I was in Togane, it is super windy all the time and it howls whenever we try to go to sleep at night.  It's a good thing that I still have my ear plugs for the nite time.

So this week, I was able to meet with a lot of my old friends that I knew when I was here earlier.  But just like my brother Andrew in Taiwan, we had a lot of lessons cancel as well. :(   But it's been really cool because I was able to meet with two of my old Togane friends this week, A... and K...  Both lessons went really well and it is so awesome to see how much they have changed towards the gospel and how they want to learn more now. Actually when we met with K..., one of the first things that he brought up was baptism and how he hasn't been baptized yet.  He said that he wanted to become more clean so he wanted to be baptized now. We set a really firm date with him for the 22 of March.  We tried for the 29th of March because we didn't know how much he remembered, but he said that was too far away so he wanted to be baptized sooner.  What a sweet miracle! 
 
Oh and also, do you remember the referral that I gave to the sisters missionaries last week?  Well, she came to church again yesterday and loved it so much that they set a baptismal date with her for the 8th of March.  She is super awesome and I'm telling yah, slide dendo is the best!  I will always remember that fun way of dendo.  
 
Well that's pretty much it for this week.  I love you all so much!  Have a great week and I'm excited to talk to you all again soon!  Make sure that Lex doesn't crash my car when she passes her test!  Love you all!

スティーブンズ長老
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokyo Revisited!

MTC Provo,Utah

Transfers!!