My Last Days In Togane

Hey everyone!

Well as you can see from the title of the message I am officially
moving from my home in Togane to the big city of Tokyo again. I am
working in the Tokyo First Ward which is another American ward that
just speaks English.  I'm super excited to be able to listen to
church again and know what is happening, but I really need to work on
my Japanese. I'm working with an Elder named Tu'ua and he is from Hawaii and he is super big and
buff. Work out sessions in the morning should be really good now.
But I'm really sad to be leaving Togane. It is a great place and
everyone is super awesome! I'm really going to miss all of my friends.
So guess what happened yesterday in our church. Believe it or not we
had 50 visitors attend church! It was a crazy miracle! It was crazy
because I was late to church because I was picking up some of my
investigators to bring them and when we got to the church there were
no seats left for me to sit in. It was so amazing we got a special
call again from the mission president congratulating us.  I don't
think there has ever been as many visitors at church in one area in
Japan ever!  It was a really amazing blessing from The Lord. I really am going to miss how
awesome our district is. I'm not going to be with any of them next
transfer so I'm going to have to make some new friends. But yeah, crazy
miracle!
Sounds like you had lots of fun at grandma's party! The cake looks
amazing! I wish that I could have been there. Guess what I am doing
right now... I am making that cake for my birthday! We are going to
have my party on Wednesday after English class. I'll make sure to take
lots of pictures.
Sorry mom, I don't need the simplified Chinese Book of Mormon anymore
since I am leaving this area. But thanks so much for
looking that up for me.
Congrats Andrew for graduating! The pictures look amazing! Way to
finish your last year of high school! I'm so proud of you! :)
Well I have to go now, we have a train to catch to a member's house to
my last family dinner in Togane! I love you all and I will see you
later!

Eric Stevens

 
Dream District, Togane, Japan
Back: Yasui Shimai, Snow Shimai, Stevens Chorro, Maki Chorro, Tan Shimai, Nakamura Shimai
Front:  Pelfrey Chorro, Young Chorro


 Happy District Leader


 
50 Visitors at Church!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokyo Revisited!

MTC Provo,Utah

Transfers!!